Nothing says summertime like an ice cream float, but here is an adult version using Bacardi’s terrific frozen cocktail mixer. InstaFoam keeps the drink smooth and creamy to the very last drop.
from Diethood concocted this version and we think it is a winner.
- 1 can (10-ounces) Bacardi Mixers Pina Colada Frozen Concentrate
- 2-1/2 cups Seltzer Water
- ½ cup white rum
- 4 drops InstaFoam (can add 2 more but watch for overfoaming in a blender)
- 2 cups ice
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- In a blender, combine frozen concentrate, seltzer water, rum, InstaFoam and ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add 2 scoops of ice cream in 4 tall glasses.
- Pour Pina Colada mixture over ice cream.
RECIPE SOURCE: DIETHOOD