- 1 (1-inch) knob of ginger, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 3/4 ounces freshly squeezed juice from 1 lemon
- 2 1/4 ounces amaretto, such as Disaronno
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 drops InstaFoam
- Crystallized ginger, for garnish
In a cocktail shaker, muddle the rounds of ginger with lemon juice. Add the amaretto, bitters, and InstaFoam. Shake hard , then fill shaker 2/3 of the way with ice and shake for 20 seconds. Strain drink into two small aperitif glasses. Garnish each glass with a piece of crystallized ginger.